Use case description
A connected stand alone Web display to periodically read and display statistics available on the TWITCH API relating to a users Twitch account.
- Registers with Twitch API the “secureblazingredleds” application Monica to allow access to the API. Lets users log-in to their Twitch accounts on their android device so that access keys can be granted.
- Allows Channel statistics and events to be read modes:
- Online/Offline and #Watching
- Events BITS Gifted or New Subscriber
- Automatically extends token duration as 4H maximum expires
- Displays live updates to LED display
Logging into twitch to get token
Connect to your Network
Please note : the correct network credentials should be entered before attempting to connect to the network